Monday, March 1, 2010
Project 2 Sketches
Here are some initial sketches for my second project. I'm in the "invention" group, so I have decided to develop a product line. I'm planning on designing 3 products made to help alleviate daily, simple problems. However, the products will latch on to people's bodies in really scary, painful ways. For example, a camera sits on a person's head so it's always with them, but it stays on their head via a drill that drills into their skull. I see these products pointing out how much people are willing to go through to "better" their lives; like people go through plastic surgery and getting their face torn up just so they can look better. I plan on rendering my models with yafray to get a super clean,serious, and modern product look to them.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment